I purchased a Nook last summer and I'm getting good use out of it. I love traveling with it because instead of killing my back with the three books I usually bring, I have a 1/2 pound Nook. Hopefully this will help me make it through my ridiculously long reading list.

I started reading "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott a couple of weeks ago but it has taken me nearly half the book to really feel like I was loving it. Now I can't put it down. I'm a sucker for a coming of age story so this is a four for one! I love how each little woman is so keenly aware of her own faults and tries to improve upon herself. I love how each character is always striving to be better, more caring and loving. I am also reminded of my sisters and the amazing bond that can only be found between sisters.
Now I'm off to a wonderful world of make believe, love and war. Stay tuned for my final review....
No comments:
Post a Comment