Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rachel didn't like the last picture that I put up of us....so ONLY because I am excited to see you will I post a different pic. This is on our "All Out Tourist Day" in DC. Basically we did everything tourists do but in one day...Talk about TIRED! These were our super cool ponchos that the Newseum was handing out when it started down pouring. We thought they made us look even more touristy. Please note my I Heart DC t-shirt. :) Good times.


5 comments:

Adrienne & Scott said...

Oh, how cute! Every time i watch the debates I think of you! Hope you're doing great!!! Miss you!

Kaylyn said...

Nice! All you need is a fanny pack!

Shandi Elise Hill said...

We tried to find a fanny pack...Did you know that they don't really make them anymore? AND there's no DI in sight to go get one at!

Braydan and Jessica said...

Hey Shandi, how are you? So you live in SLC? What do you do there? Hope life is good. Love ya.

Cameron, Shannon Voge said...

Hi, I read your comment on my blog... and I feel horrible that I haven't added your blog to my blog list since I updated everything! Sorry!!! I will add it today, and keep in touch, I love hearing from you!!