Well, I have entered into the blogging world for the first time. I'm not quite sure what type of blog that this will develop into, so I think that I will just begin posting and let whatever happen . . .happen.
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com". Adrienne & Scott Berg
Shandi - blogging is fun, you should do it more often! How have you been since we all graduated and moved and started grown up lives?? http://mylifeaslarp.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Hey! We went private on our blog. If you want an invite to read let me know your email address, if I haven't already sent you an invite. My address is "amj_427@hotmail.com".
Adrienne & Scott Berg
Shandi - blogging is fun, you should do it more often! How have you been since we all graduated and moved and started grown up lives??
http://mylifeaslarp.blogspot.com
Shandi! I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog! Visit our blog sometime: http://vogefamily.blogspot.com/ and congrats on entering the blog world!!
Post a Comment